So, I’ve finally gone and done it, I’ve started my very own blog! I’d been meaning to for such a long time and decided that this was the year, it was time to finally get it going. So let me start by saying hello and telling you a few facts about myself…
1) My name is Bethany-Rose, but feel free to just call me Beth. I have 2 brothers, 1 sister and 1 step-brother and am the second oldest out of the lot.
2) I am currently a good percentage of the way through my 20th year, and am already feeling the almighty strain of adulthood. The past 3 years or so have been tough for me (you will learn in good time) However, I am determined to see the light in every situation, good or bad and find the positives in every day. Just as a quote written on a whiteboard at work once said “A negative mind will never lead to a positive life” (words I intend to live by)
3) I am a Disney nerd, a Disnerd if you will. Seriously though, obsession doesn’t even cut it.
4) I am learning to speak French and according to my ‘Duolingo’ statistics, I am currently 11% fluent.
5) I am a hard worker. For the past 4 years I have been juggling a minimum of 3 jobs at a time, which unfortunately in this day and age is completely necessary for me to be able to afford to live! It’s demanding, but I am lucky enough to be working in areas I thoroughly enjoy and have genuine interest in. (though none of them are my end career goal!)
6) I have qualifications in various different areas of work including; Technical Theatre, Photography, Drama, Music and Health & Social Care. The reason I have dabbled in so many different areas is because I kept changing my mind on what I wanted to do.
7) I have finally realised that what I really want to do is become a writer (something that I always said I wanted to be when I was little) so I am starting this blog to encourage me to do just that. Who knows where it could lead me….
I’ll leave you with that for now as I feel I’ve rambled on enough! If I haven’t lost you by now, feel free to come along on my writing journey!